Sunday, October 4, 2015

Gaia Sciences Vitamin D3 5,000 IU in Cold-Pressed Organic Olive Oil, GMO-Free, High Potency Softgels, 360 ct.

Vitamin D deficiency is incredibly common in the U.S. I am suffering from it also. I am supposed to take it regularly on a daily basis. Gaia Sciences Vitamin D3 comes in the same doses as I am supposed to take it. It comes as soft gels which are easier to get absorbed in the body. I am happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone who had D3 deficiency.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf066453d6befc58253256324908aaf3e



No comments:

Post a Comment