Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Valdler Exquisite Camellia Berries Flower Wreath Headband Garland Halo with Adjustable Ribbon for Wedding Festivals Purple

This is a beautiful flower wreath. Colors are exactly the same as it is in the picture on Amazon page. It is very nice to wear it for different occasions such as bridal shower, birthdays and festivals. Flowers look very nice and I love that I can adjust the ribbon to a size that I need. I am very satisfied with the quality of this flower wreath.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1d0810347e4ffed4597fe3a99906ce98






No comments:

Post a Comment