Friday, October 9, 2015

MATCHA Green Tea Powder - Fat Burner - 100% USDA Organic Certified - 137x ANTIOXIDANTS Than Brewed Green Tea - Sugar Free - Great for Green Tea Latte, Smoothie, Ice Cream and Baking - Coffee Substitute (4oz)

This is a great healthy product. I regularly use it for my lattes, smoothies and teas. It switched me over to green tea from coffee in my daily routine. Enzo's matcha tastes great and just strong enough to add a nice flavor to the drinks. It has a bright spring green color which is important in assessing the quality. The color also indicates the high antioxidant power. I often try not to drink it with dairy since I have heard that it supposedly ruins the whole antioxidant effect. Instead, I use soy or almond milk as my preferences. Matcha is beneficial for health skin, burning calories and providing fiber for body. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying matcha.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm408cd52e3ff99d6679180e99a0c2e138

No comments:

Post a Comment