Friday, March 3, 2017

Banneton Proofing Basket for Artisan Bread, Round Bowl – 8.5 inch Dough Proofer for Natural Rising Homemade Bread Making, Danish Dough Whisk, Cloth Liner Includes Instructions

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP85fcfc8e1b4873ef3153241d05ea018b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

This Banneton proofing basket is very nice. It is round and the diameter is 8.5 inch. I like its quality and size. It is made of 100% all natural handcrafted cane. The basket looks sturdy and durable. It is great to use this basket as dough proofer to make perfectly shaped homemade breads. In addition, this basket can be used as a bread basket to put sliced breads in it on your table for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also, I like the cloth liner that comes with this basket. “Yali’s Better” is printed on front of the cloth liner. The Danish Dough Whisk is great as well. The handle is comfortable to hold and it is easy to mix ingredients with this whisk. The quality of the whisk is perfect too and it is sturdy. I am very satisfied with my order and I highly recommend this product. If you are interested to purchase, please check the Amazon link below.
I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L71G6JY

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM85fcfc8e1b4873ef3153241d05ea018b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>




No comments:

Post a Comment