Saturday, August 26, 2017

BEST FLOATING FLOWERS SET of 8 for Weddings - Pools - Holidays - Aquarium - Wedding Decorations - Hot Tubs - Small 4.5 Inches Each (White)

These flowers are very beautiful. I like their quality. When I wanted to order them, I was not sure about their quality and appearance. I have seen floating flowers photos on the Internet recently and I loved how they looked. Also, these photos gave me some ideas about glass container and pool decorations. Therefore, I decided to give it a try and order these flowers. This review is for white cream Lily floating flowers. The set includes 8 flowers. The color of the leaves is green and the color of the flowers is white cream. They are ideal for pool, aquarium and centerpiece decoration. Also, you can use them for wedding, bridal shower, or engagement party decoration. They are made of foam with an attachment ring underneath each flower. They are light weight and soft. I added one of these flowers to a decorative glass container that I have it on my kitchen countertop. This container has Marimo Moss balls, stones, and sea shells/clams in it. I love how it looks when I added the flower to it. It floats in water. It stays on the water surface perfectly. It looks very cute. You can use all these flowers in one place or use them separately. I am very satisfied with my order and I highly recommend it. I received these flowers at a highly-discounted rate to review.






No comments:

Post a Comment