Saturday, October 27, 2018

YORK BOOTS

#MyHotterStyle
I ordered York Boots Maroon color. This was my first time that I tried hotter shoes. I received them in a nice green shoe box. These boots were wrapped in a nice tissue paper inside the box. Since it was my first time that I wanted to try hotter shoes, I had some doubts about what size I needed to order but I read in their website that these boots are standard fit so I decided to order my regular shoes size 7.5. I am so happy that when I received and tried them, their size was perfect. The color of these boots is absolutely beautiful. I loved the color tone so much. It matches beautifully with most colors. It is perfect for day to night dressing. Other things that I loved about these shoes are that they are very comfortable, and they don’t make noise. Their style is gorgeous as well. First time, I wore them in school and I received compliments even from classmates who we were not close friends. I was in school from morning 8 am to 5 pm and I felt these boots are the most comfortable boots that I ever had. Also, they looked so nice with my outfit. Their quality is amazing too and I love everything about these boots that wouldn’t change anything about it. I highly recommend these boots and if you are interested to know more about them, you can check their website that you can find the link below.

< https://www.hotter.com/us/en/york-boots?searchterm=york

These boots are described in Hotter website as "A pair of versatile ankle boots are your wardrobe saviour during the cooler months and an easy way to complete any outfit. Stretchy elastic adds an extra level of detail to the sleek silhouette and works in harmony with the inside zip to effortlessly slip-on, making this re-imagined Chelsea boot your number one choice for all-day wear."

I received these boots at no cost to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.




No comments:

Post a Comment