Friday, October 23, 2020

Linkit 9oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle

This 9oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle is very nice. I ordered frost color. There are lots of different colors available for this product. You can check in on their Amazon page. I am going to provide the link below. I love that it comes in so many different bright colors. Sometimes, it is even hard for customers to choose which color to order :) However, it is always great to have many color options to choose from. I also like the size. It is easy to carry it in my backpack when I want to go to work. It is so nice that they have different sizes too so if you prefer bigger sizes, they are available. It is leakproof and double walled so it is perfect to keep the liquid hot or cold for long hours. The design is cute as well. Overall, I like everything about this water bottle and I don't think there is anything I wanted to change about it.

The product amazon link is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086H9VS8C

More details about this product from their Amazon page:
VACUUM INSULATED - Linkit water bottles are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
PREMIUM QUALITY - Bottle is made from high quality 18/8 food grade stainless steel and is coated in a durable finish; BPA-free and No Sweat Design
SUPERIOR COPPER PLATING LAYER - The copper plating on the exterior of the inner wall which enhances the insulation effect by 30%
GIFTS FOR EVERYONE - Narrow mouth reduces spills and sloshing while you drink; 9oz, 12oz and 17oz sizes fit into most cup holders
LIFETIME WARRANTY - 24/7 Customer Support & 100% Satisfaction & 100% Money Back Guarantee

I received this water bottle at no cost to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.

No comments:

Post a Comment