Wednesday, February 3, 2021

EASYOB Keyboard Cleaner, Mini Vacuum Portable Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Rechargeable Vacuum Computer Cleaning Kit for Clean Car Interior, Laptop, Keyboard, Desk and Other Crevices

This was my first time that I ordered a mini vacuum to clean my laptop and desktop keyboard with it. This mini vacuum is a very useful tool to have. It actually exceeded my expectation. It makes it easy to clean keyboards as well as any small places. I am so happy with the result. Now, I am sitting in front of my laptop typing this post and I am so impressed how clean my laptop looks :) I like that it is rechargeable and portable so I can carry it with me to any place that I want to clean. The brush tool is so good to clean any surfaces from dust and the other tool is good to clean corners and small places. I highly recommend this product. 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NPKXNP9


* I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.

About this item

  • ✤【Lightweight & Powerful Suction】: The keyboard cleaner Handheld design mini and lightweight, it is easy to carry and store. strong suction, out put power 50W super power motor provides strong, suction is up to 3KPa. The small vacuum cleaner is only 345g.
  • ✤【2 Vacuum Slot Tools】: The computer vacuum cleaner has 2 interchangeable nozzles, one flat nozzle and one brush nozzle. very practical crevice tools which can be used to clean small and hard-to-reach gaps. easy installation for vacuuming and brushing off dust, hairs, crumbs, pet fur, food debris, cigarette ashes, gravel etc.
  • ✤【USB Rechargeable Dust Cleaner】: Built-in 2000 mAh lithium battery, long battery life. quick charge tech, only 3-4 hours to get a full charge each, can work last 30-40 minutes of continuous working time.
  • ✤【Reusable & Washable Filter】: The mini handheld vacuum comes with dust container design and its filter meets High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standard. It is easy to empty, replace and clean. Using Tip: If the filter is full of dirt or suction weakens, please clean the filter in time to make sure the dust buster can work normally. 【If you want to buy a new filter, Please contact us via Amazon email so purchase more new filters】
  • ✤【Wide Use & After-Sales Services】: The handheld mini vacuum can be used as a computer cleaner blower, laptop cleaner, desk vacuum cleaner, hand vacuum for car, piano, pet house, office desk cleaning, etc. Any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment