Friday, June 23, 2017

YHY 10.6-inch Porcelain Scallop Dinner Plate Set, White, Set of 6

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPcef26bc27d4778df06d4e760d3ef5392" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

These plates are made of high quality porcelain. They are simple and beautiful. I love their class round with scallop edge design. They are heat resistant up to 1300 degree Celsius. They are microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer safe. They are not very heavy so it is easy to hold, wash and clean them. Their glossy finish makes them look so nice. They are suitable both for casual and formal use. They can be used for all occasions.  I am satisfied with my order and I recommend them. 


I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMcef26bc27d4778df06d4e760d3ef5392" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>






No comments:

Post a Comment