Thursday, July 27, 2017

HOMEE Floral Scented Bath Soap Rose Flower Guest Soap Shaped Petals Pink

These bath soaps are very cute and lovely. They come in a very beautiful box. The package size is 9"X4.7"X1.8". The color of the box is black. It is printed “sweet love” on the box and it is decorated with a beautiful cream color ribbon. There are three rows of roses in the box. The total number of roses in the box is 18. Their quality is very nice. I love their colors. Each row has a different shade of pink. The colors are dark pink, light pink and in between pink. They look so pretty. Their scent is so pleasant. Petals are separable and you can separate them when you want to use them as bath soaps. There are three layers of petals in each rose. They are great to be used as decorative bath soaps in bathroom as well. To illustrate, they can be placed in a tray with perfumes. It is an ideal gift for Valentine's Day / Christmas / birthday / Memorial Day. I am very satisfied with my order and I highly recommend it. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HOM7MCA

I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.






No comments:

Post a Comment