Monday, December 4, 2017

ARTSALT “Humming Bird” – Unique design Natural Crystal Salt Lamp with premium dimmer switch in eco craft box, bedroom nightlight

I am so happy that I have the chance to try this beautiful salt lamp. It is a very unique salt lamp that when I saw it first on the Amazon page, I loved its design so much. I have many salt lamps and I can say that I am a salt lamp lover. However, this salt lamp is very different from the other ones that I have. First thing that I noticed was different is that the color of the salt is white for this salt lamp but when you turn its light ON, the color can change from orange to yellow (bright light). The front and the back is the same and the wooden design is so beautiful and cute. The pattern is clear and detailed. When the light is ON, you can see that the color of the wooden part slightly changes when you change the brightness of the light. It looks darker when the light is brighter. 
To turn the light ON and change the brightness of the light, you can easily use the dimmer switch to do it. The base of this salt lamp is nicely designed as well. In addition, I am so happy with the size of this salt lamp. It is actually a little bit larger than what I imagined about it before receiving this product. Also, I am very satisfied with its quality. I am planning to use this salt lamp in my living room as a decorative light. However, this light is ideal for bedroom and office as well. My family members love this light so much too. I 100% recommend this beautiful light. It is a perfect gift for your loved ones as well. It comes in a nice eco craft box. If you are interested to purchase, please check the link below.


I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.



No comments:

Post a Comment