Thursday, January 18, 2018

AOSTAR Valentine Lights 20 Heart Shaped String Lights (7.2 ft. Red), Battery Operated Fairy Lights for Valentine Decorations


These heart shaped lights are very lovely and beautiful. The length of the string is 7.2 feet. The color of the string is colorless and the color of the hearts are red. The battery box is colorless as well. These lights require 3 AA batteries. It is easy to open and close the battery box and replace batteries. There is a switch on the battery box to turn these lights ON, change it to flashing mode and turn them OFF. When you turn these lights ON, the hearts look so cute and red light is bright and vivid. I love the color. These lights are perfect for Valentine decoration. They can be used to add to a garland or a table centerpiece or just hang it anywhere you want. I have so many other string lights for different occasions but I am so happy that I ordered these heart-shaped lights to use it for valentine decoration. I usually like to change the decoration of my home for each holiday and session so these lights were a perfect addition to my decorative items. I am very satisfied with these lights and I highly recommend them. If you are interested to purchase, you can check the link below.


I received this product at a highly discounted rate to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.












No comments:

Post a Comment