Monday, January 22, 2018

DEESS Permanent hair removal beauty device iLight 3 plus, IPL light home use, pink.[Device+ 1 hair removal lamp], [SR and AC lamp NOT INCLUDED] Non-Rechargeable.


I have tried many options for hair removal from razor to epilators and laser hair therapy. However, all of the mentioned options have some advantages and disadvantages with them. I have never heard of IPL light hair removal before seeing this product on Amazon. Then, I searched on the Internet to read more about it and to see how it works and on what type of skin and hair it can be used. After searching more about it, I decided to try it. This hair removal device comes in a nice box. I like its design. It looks nice. It is a little bit larger than my regular epilator. It is not rechargeable. It is comfortable to hold. Goggles are included with this product that needs to be used when using this hair removal device.
It is simple to use. I have tried level one. There are different levels that you can use based on how comfortable you are with each level when using it. Since I only tired this device one time, I cannot comment anything about the result. However, I like that level one was painless. It was a little bit similar to laser hair therapy feeling. I will update my review when I try this device several times because this device is supposed to reduce 90% of hair after 9 to 10 treatments. It can be used one time per week so 9 to 10 weeks are required to see the result if you use it regularly each week. If you have any question about my experience, please feel free to ask. Also, you can check the Amazon page to read more about this product and if you interested, you can purchase it to try.


I have received this product at no cost in exchange for my review.







No comments:

Post a Comment