Saturday, April 9, 2022

Vibration Negative Ionic Massage Hair Brush

This was the first time that I used a massage hair brush. This brush comes in a very nice box. The instruction is very clear and it is included with the product. It also comes with a type C cable for recharging the brush. It is easy to recharge it. 3.5 hour of charge can last for 10 hours of regular use. The design is beautiful. It is lightweight and it is easy to hold. The handle is very comfortable. I love the color, beautiful white. It has one button to turn it on and off. You need to press the button and hold it to turn it on and same thing when you want to turn it off, you need to press and hold it. This brush is great to massage the scalp, relieve itching, promote blood circulation, relieve stress, and stimulate hair growth. After combing hair with this brush, the hair look smooth and not frizzy. It is recommended to brush slowly from root to the ends when the hair is dry. I allowed my hair to dry after taking shower and then I tried this brush. The photo attached to this post is my hair before and after using this brush.

If you are interested to purchase or know more this product, you can check the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09NXS1B8J



I received this product at no cost to review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company and I was not compensated in any way to write a positive or negative review.

No comments:

Post a Comment